Monday, July 28, 2014

Welcome Friend

Hello,

My name is Calvin Simon, and this is my first blog ever.  I've decided to take this up for a few reasons:

1. I enjoy writing,
2. I believe I am pursing something worth sharing, and
3. There is potential for income.

Here's the thing... I don't want to work for other people anymore.  I prefer working on my own terms, not willfully sacrificing the majority of my precious time and money out of fear.  I have to be free.

When I first heard Robert Kiyosaki's audio book titled, Increase Your Financial IQ, back in late 2011, things changed for me.  Doors in my brain were kicked open and I saw a new world of possibilities.  With the right attitude, the right knowledge and the right hustle, I would make my dreams come true. (For me this concept was real for the first time.)

Since then, I've read a plethora of stimulating works.  Another is Barbara Winter's, Making a Living Without a Job: Winning ways for creating work that you love.  Super informative, AND a fun read.  I couldn't put it down.

Winter gives real life examples of how to immediately switch from employee to boss.  I read all about how easy it can be to pursue  dreams without fear, now.

One cool example of how she encourages this transition is through $100 challenges. The goal is to list as many ways to bring in at least $100 a day as you can anytime you have free time on a job.  This is the beginning of solution oriented thinking, opportunism, and financial freedom.

SO THIS IS IT.  I am here writing this blog because I have made a life changing decision.  This is a declaration of freedom.  Who knows what I will happen, but today, my motto is "LIVE THE DREAM or perish." 

With that being said, I'd like to invite you to join me on my journey.

If you are an "average Joe" that's interested in being your own boss as soon as possible, then I invite you to stick around.  I am confident that the great majority of us has what it takes to create our livelihood.  I believe uncetainty, fear, and a lack of knowledge stand in our way.  With the right knowledge will come the needed energy and faith to achieve our desires.  Now let's see what happens.

Thanks for reading.  Please feel free to comment.

And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing on Facebook or Twitter below.





No comments:

Post a Comment