Thursday, July 31, 2014

21 Ways to Quick Cash

Ok, it's crunch time.  After all of the excitement of the past few days, there has been little leeway as far as producing actual results.  After all is said and done, I need to start producing income... liiiiiiiike last week.

In yesterday's post I discussed how my plan was to figure out some quick ways put cash in my hand.  At this point, even if I was hired for most jobs today, I would still have to wait at least 2 weeks to see a paycheck. If I'm doing things honorably and with minimal financial assistance, then I don't have 2 weeks.

So I set out yesterday evening and today to find out what quick, legitimate ways to get cash exist.  Fortunately for me, I have access to a computer and lots of time to do research ; ).  The first two sites I visited gave me more than enough inspiration.  The first blog gave me 24 ways to get money fast and the second 25.

From those blogs I narrowed the list to 21 ideas I thought were worth looking into.  Hold on to your hats, some of these may be controversial.  Keep in mind, these are not in order, but I do plan to arrange them in an order that I think will bring me cash the quickest.  Then I will make an attempt at each.

1. Volunteer for medical studies
2. Sell blood or Siemen
3. Pet sit or walk dogs
4. Babysit
5. House sit
6. Deliver phone books
7. Become a census worker
8. Canvass Neighborhoods for Odd Jobs
9. Become a Human Billboard
10. Deliver Newspapers
11. Roadside Sales
12. Teach English
13. Sell Stuff
14. Recycle Containers
15. Paint Street numbers/Curbs
16. Model
17. Make stuff to sell
18. Register at Temp Agency
19. Register for Day Labor
20. Look for gigs online
21. Pawn stuff

More to come.  Links below

Site 1. http://blog.couponsherpa.com/quick-cash-24-ways-to-make-money-while-unemployed/

Site 2. http://www.dailyfinance.com/photos/25-unusual-ways-to-make-quick-money/#!slide=980290

Any feedback is appreciated.

And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing on Facebook or Twitter below.

No comments:

Post a Comment