Friday, August 1, 2014

Revised Quick Cash List

They say you have to start somewhere.  That couldn't be more true when deciding how to approach getting quick cash.

Today, I rearranged my list of 21 Ways to Quick Cash in the order I will do/attempt them.  Here is the revised list:

1. Sell blood and/or siemen
2. Volunteer for med studies
3. Model
4. Sell stuff
5. Pawn stuff
6. Make stuff to sell
7. Deliver newspapers
8. Deliver phone books
9. Look for gigs online
10. Roadside sales
11. Human billboard
12. Register for day labor
13. Register for temp agency
14. Canvass neighborhoods for odd jobs
15. Paint street numbers/curbs
16. Teach english
17. House sit
18. Petsit
19. Babysit
20. Recycle cans
21. Become a census worker

Likely not the smartest way to prioritize list, but it's a start.  The pressure is on, but having a basic plan is better than no plan.

I will start with the first item on the list and work my way down.  If you see something I can do better or know of any other ways to get cash quick, let me know.  Help me prioritize and to work smarter, not harder!

And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing on Facebook or Twitter below.



No comments:

Post a Comment