Thursday, August 7, 2014

Check Out This Cool Blog!

So apparently there are other people out there with the same ideas and ambitions as me... who knew?   This will be a short post, but I wanted to make sure I took the time to relay an awesome post from a really cool blog I just found.

The particular post I first read is an experiment on whether selling water near a busy road or intersection could be profitable.  Check it out at http://www.nevblog.com/bottled-water-experiment-part-deux/.

When you have time, you should look at some other posts on the blog.  Apparently this person has been blogging since 2004, so there is much to learn.  I look forward to looking into more of this person's experiments in creative ways  to producing income.

Happy dream pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment