Thursday, August 14, 2014

Well That Didn't Happen : )

Well, obviously I did not keep my word.  In my last post I touted, "No More Breaks," expressing my resolution to no longer neglect this blog and my goal of producing enough income to survive without the help of a job I don't really want to do.

That evening I didn't post, honestly because I allowed personal issues to get in the way.

Whatever the excuse, I just want to acknowledge that it IS just that, an excuse.  I'd like to apologize to anyone who has loyally followed my blog.

At any rate, one of the most valuable lessons I've ever learned is that when you feel yourself deviating from your goal, or the right path, simply acknowledge it, get right back where you're suppose to be with haste, and continue moving forward.  This should happen no matter how short or long the deviation.  In the end, all that matters is getting back on the right path.  So today, I'm doing just that.


Also, because it's been so long since my last blog about the mission, there will likely be a few posts today.  I have some catching up to do.






No comments:

Post a Comment