Thursday, August 14, 2014

What About the 21 Ways to Quick Cash?

Okay, so you called me out.  Well, truth be told, I sort of allowed distractions and doubts and fears to get in the way of my progress.

If you need a reminder check out both previous posts, 21 Ways to Quick Cash and Revised Quick Cash List.

I guess that's not all that kept me away.  I've also spent some time "increasing my financial IQ" through more of Robert Kiyosaki's books including, Rich Dad's Guide to Investing and his original New York Times Best Seller, Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

This reading served as a reminder of the ultimate goal; to be financially free in 5 to 10 years (ages 35-40).  Because of this, and my sales experience - the potential for commissions and the educational benefits for an aspiring entrepreneur - I reverted back to looking for a sales job.  I think this is the only type of job that I can accept since I can justify it as being part of my business education.  Learning to sell is learning to create a desired outcome.  Learning to sell is learning to solve problems.  The best sellers do both of these things for both the seller and the buyer.

Selling is also learning to deal with self doubt, learning to persevere, learning to have faith in a good system, learning to keep a great attitude, and learning to adapt, grow, and evolve daily.

So again, I've compromised a bit on not working for anyone.  However, I still feel I should pursue finding ways to generate income out of pure effort.  I can think of no more valuable experience than striving for self-sufficiency.

With that being said, I think I should get back to it.  I believed I left off after attempting to donate plasma ($50-$782 Gone).  The next step is the water experiment, or maybe I'll try something else.  We'll see.

If you are one of the few who have been following my blog, thank you and please feel free to comment even if you want to remain anonymous.  Comments are encouraging and help keep things in perspective.  Thank you!

And if you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing on Facebook or Twitter below.

No comments:

Post a Comment